Posted on June 25, 2023 by InternPlug
- San Diego, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Job Title: Shipping Intern
Job Type: Full-Time, Internship
Location: San Diego, CA, Onsite, M-F
Restriction: This opportunity is for candidates residing in or relocating to San Diego, CA
Compensation: $16.30 Hourly + Benefits
Intero Digital, California Division, is looking for a confident, eager-to-learn Data and Packaging Intern! This internship is a full-time position for up to 6 months, with the opportunity to become a regular employee following the internship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working within our Marketing Department to assist our outbound calling team.
- Utilizing multiple software systems to assist with potential leads, communicating with the calling team, tracking progress, and updating software.
- Assisting with business goals by packaging and coordinating shipments of marketing materials.
- The ability to display soft skills while moving the lead forward.
- Complying with turnaround time, productivity, and quality standards.
- Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge relevant to our business goals.
- Meet daily tasks through various forms and mediums of communication—written, verbal, and/or by phone.
- Developing, organizing, and maintaining accurate files.
- Assisting Marketing, Data, Sales and Reporting teams with various projects as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members.
- Accountable and results-driven.
- Critical and quick thinker/problem solver/assertive.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload.
- Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Proficient in the navigation of multiple computer applications.
- Proficient use of keyboard and mouse and ability to navigate two workstation monitors.
- Proficient in the Google Suite and Microsoft Office platforms.
- $16.30 per hour.
- Medical and other insurance.
- 401(k) is available after a year from the initial start date as an intern.
- Entitled to five annual paid sick days after three months from the initial start date as an intern.
- Entitled to paid holidays.
- If hired as a regular employee, PTO is extremely flexible.
- Unpaid time off. No PTO offered during the internship.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.30 per hour
Work Location: In person
July 25, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!