Simulation Development Intern
Posted on July 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Orlando, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Leidos is seeking a Simulation Development Intern in Orlando, FL.
The Modeling, Simulation & Training Division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Simulation Development Intern to work in our Orlando, Florida office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and talent to assist in simulation development. In this mission we research and produce technologies to advance state of the art simulations. These simulations are used to train individuals to learn and practice wargaming decision making that would be impossible to attain outside of battle, without the generation of realistic computer-generated forces.
Performs duties in support of and as part of a software simulation development team. Operates under daily direction from software design engineers to conduct tasks of basic to medium complexity. Constructs software development environment, writes software, specifies & test scenarios, applies software development principles and skills to create or prove new techniques/technologies, etc. Acts as part of the team to accomplish tasks required to advance the mission of the Modeling, Simulation & Training Division.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Simulation Development, Virtual Reality, Networking, Database, Computer Graphics or related field from an accredited institution.
- Software classes languages such as C#, Java, Java Script, Python, etc.
- Have passed UCF CS Foundation Exam, or equivalent.
- Must pass a standard background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- 3.0 GPA
- UCF Undergrad
- Small task software robotic development project experiences
- Working on a technical masters (engineering, computer science, mathematics) to build upon a software focused undergraduate degree
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Aug. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!