Software Developer Internship
Posted on Sept. 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Santa Rosa, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Locations US-CA-Santa Rosa Job Number 2023-13706 Category R&D Job Type Intern Travel <10% Full Time / Part Time Full Time (F)
OverviewKeysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Keysight PathWave Software Solutions(PSS) is Keysight’s electronic design automation (EDA) business that creates tools, workflows, solutions and devices to accelerate customer development cycles for complex, high frequency circuit, modules, boards and systems.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to undertake real-world commercial challenges of enterprise software development. You will be working with a great team of software developers for the development of commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) circuit simulation tools used by high-frequency circuit designers. You can contribute a variety of aspects of software engineering with the development of new algorithms and new features, e.g. new use model, python app development, etc. You will have the best practices in software engineering such as test-driven development, up-front design, code review, unit testing, etc. in our agile development framework. Your contributions will have an immediate and direct impact on customers and their efficiency and effective use of Keysight’s software
- BS or MS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Passionate about developing software tools/apps that are intuitive and a pleasure to use. And passionate about developing code that is easy to maintain, well architected and documented, and reusable.
- Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
- Strong in programming and working knowledge of C++, or python
- Programming experience on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or Linux development environments
- Great team player with ability to work in a multi-site, multi-cultural team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile development methodology and tools.
- Engineering or scientific software development
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry and tools
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be currently enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are starting a MS or PHD program after graduating.
California Pay Range: $35.91 - $41.43
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Oct. 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!