Software Engineer Coop/Intern
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Waterloo, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Transform the way the world runs networks
Software Engineers at Sandvine are inquisitive passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high quality solutions on the planet! If you like working on the latest advances in the internet with engineers who thrive in a collaborative, global organization and have the skills and technical chops to challenge how to get stuff done and do it, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team.
You'll be part of the innovation team where you will work directly with customers, understanding the challenges they have and delivering solutions iteratively. It’s a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test and maintain a variety of software. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very exciting and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
- Shape the future of the Internet with innovative products and solutions
- Develop software on Sandvine’s innovative platforms collaborating with our solution architects and other technical leaders
- Implement high-quality, high-performance code
- Debug and solve problems in test and in production
What Skills You Bring
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of (C/C++, Java, Go or similar languages)
- Scripting Skills (Python, Ruby, or, Bash, etc)
- Debugging and solving problems in test and in production
- Experience with open protocol standards such as Diameter and/or REST interfaces
- Experience using git/github for version control
- Knowledge of data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques, including the majority of the following topics: clustering, linear regression, classification, decision trees, ensemble methods, boosting, cross validation, model evaluation, feature extraction and selection, hyperparameter tuning is an Asset
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking is an asset
Sandvine, the App QoE company, helps network service providers deliver highest quality experience to consumers and enterprises. The company develops best-in-class solutions that analyze, optimize and monetize OTT application traffic going through the networks. With contextual machine learning-based insights and real-time actions, Sandvine has become a global leader in Application Quality of Experience (QoE).
As part of this innovative and exciting company, you will drive innovation in app-driven cloud and hybrid solutions designed to accelerate time-to-value across network planning, engineering and operations. Join the team and contribute to what makes Sandvine unique in the market: superior App QoE.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to get in touch with everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/sandvine/) , Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine). Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Sandvine will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact the our recruiting team : GTATeam@sandvine.com
The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!