Software Intern, Gpu Assemblers
Posted on Sept. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionNVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence. We are looking for dynamic software interns who will use knowledge of programming in C/C++ and scripting languages to implement solutions to GPU assembler /disassembler system software problems on NVIDIA's technology platforms. NVIDIA's GPU compute technologies span multiple application areas from enterprise & cloud AI, to industrial and automotive embedded AI to graphics. Interns shall work collaboratively in a high-performance software development stack, making use of best practices and providing creative ideas from recent developments in the research world. What you will be doing:
- Work with an experienced team to understand, modify and improve GPU assemblers/disassemblers.
- Develop new features in assemblers/disassemblers that enable programmers to use compiler components more efficiently.
- Work across teams to help optimize cross tool interactions, add new features to help end users.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Good knowledge of Computer Architecture.
- Compiler related course work or project experience.
- Strong hands-on C/C++ programming skills
Oct. 20, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!