Software Testing Intern
Posted on Sept. 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionGetting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally. Job Responsibilities : The Software Testing intern will be working with the in-house developed software application and API services to design, implement and execute test suites. You will work on test planning and white-box testing with software/hardware. You will be exposed to:
- Software testing frameworks such as Robot Framework and Appium.
- Work flow automation tools such as Microsoft Flow, Chatbots and Jenkins.
- HTML5 and Networking related topics such as HTTP2, Web Sockets, Web Worker, Offline Applications, UI Threading and Local Storage
- And required to work with Python, Windows, Linux and Docker containers.
- Diploma/Undergraduate studies in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Able to demonstrate confidently in communication, collaboration, reporting and written skills
- Creative, passionate and innovative mindset with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, motivated and a team player
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months for optimal learning exposure
Oct. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!