Software Testing Intern -Female
Posted on Sept. 2, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
SOFTWARE TESTING INTERN -FEMALE:
A software tester is responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team. A software tester is also known as a software test engineer or a quality assurance (QA) tester.
Duties & Responsibilities
Roles and responsibility
- Understanding of the entire Quality Assurance process, including defect life cycle, test case, and test plan documentation.
- Responsible for the design of testing statrgy, test cases and test data.
- Develop and document test scenarios and test cases based on functional profile.
- Test requrement defination, test design, test script and test data development, test automation, test environment configuration management and test execution.
- Perform database testing using SQL queries in MS SQL server.
- Conduct requirement with in testing team.
- Create and maintain test document.
- Collaberate with QA and development team to improve the effeciancy, effectiveness and coverage of testing processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge in functional testing.
- Strong knowledge in web application, API & database testing.
- Good knowledge in creating Test scenario and Collecting test data.
- Knowledge with any automation tool such as selenium.
- Strong knowledge in designing functional, integrational and end to end test cases.
- Good understanding of cloud Computing Concept.
- Strong in writing sql queries for database testing.
- Qualification in Bachelor's of Engineering in CS or IS branch.
- Preferably looking for female candidate
Oct. 2, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!