Posted on Sept. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Supply Chain & ProcurementLagos Full Time Unspecified NGN Confidential New 3 days ago
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client's operations run smoothly.
We are seeking to hire a young passionate and intelligent Sourcing Intern who just graduated from school; who is currently serving (NYSC); or who recently finished his/her NYSC, to join the Sourcing Team at NoemDek. The candidate must be intelligent, willing, intentional about growth and open to learning. The Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn, grow and build on the right skills to solve everyday problems. Also, the ideal candidate will be opportune to meet and work with many of our top performers who relentlessly continue to make profound contributions to the organization.
- Assist with sourcing and procurement activities such as vendor identification, request for quotations, purchase orders, and delivery tracking
- Maintain and update supplier database, price lists, and contracts
- Analyze market trends and identify new sourcing opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Review and negotiate supplier contracts
- Assist with reporting and data analysis.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 0-1 year of experience in sourcing activities.
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This internship is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to gain valuable experience and develop his/her skills.
Oct. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!