Ssa Medical Directorate Intern
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
The Medical Directorate Division of L’Oréal Research & Innovation, South Africa is looking to recruit a scientist for a 12-month internship to contribute to medical lobby and medical communications role.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Management of clinical studies
- Preparation of manuscripts for scientific publications
- Contribute to coordination of external medical communication events such as launches and congresses
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Entrepreneurial and value working autonomously
- Open mindset and flexible to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Able to work with multi-level stake holders
- Project management skills
- Good written & spoken communication (English & French)
- Social Media Management experience
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- PhD in Life or Biological Sciences (Hair/skin specializations a bonus)
- Experience with conducting clinical research
- Proven publication record in your field of specialization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!