Summer 2024 Enterprise Marketing Internship
Posted on July 13, 2023 by InternPlug
- Brooklyn Center, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionLocation: 4910 Tiedeman Road - Brooklyn, Ohio 44144 Summer 2024 Enterprise Marketing Internship Program Duration: MAY 29, 2024 – AUGUST 9, 2024 What does our Internship Program offer? Key’s Enterprise Internship is a 10.5-week program that provides meaningful work that matters, offers feedback and coaching, and creates engaging events and conversations that will spark excitement and interest in bringing one’s full-time career to Key post college. Interns are involved in a host of line of business specific projects that directly impact and benefit Key’s business and strategic pillars. The program includes networking with Key teammates across all levels of the organization, a series of Learning Labs where internal and external speakers provide insight on Key’s competitive landscape, financial wellness, and professional development best practices, and an assigned mentor who shares knowledge, experience, and advice. Marketing Overview Enterprise Marketing encompasses the ability and passion to bring the KeyBank brand to life while supporting and enhancing Key’s business goals across the various lines of business. We work to maintain a strong, consistent brand and develop marketing campaigns that are better connected to business goals. We focus our core on speed & agility in marketing campaign execution that incorporates a cost efficiency that does not sacrifice effectiveness. Included in Enterprise Marketing is our overall brand creation, development and effectiveness, sponsorships and activation, creative development, legal/compliance approvals and marketing analytics. The commitment we make. About the Enterprise Marketing Internship Program KeyBank’s Enterprise Marketing Team delivers fresh ideas that help bring strategic plans to life, and speak to our customers, prospects, company, and core principles. As an intern with our marketing department, you’ll work with industry and product experts across a wide variety of teams, including Branding, Sponsorships, Creative, Digital Platform and Marketing Analytics. You’ll gain an understanding of client and prospect needs and provide consultation on effective use of marketing and use your knowledge to provide recommendations on tactics to achieve marketing objectives. You will also learn to influence business partners and stakeholders in the effective use of a multitude of marketing. Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing managers in creating marketing plans and executing programs
- Work with marketing managers to understand scope and context of projects for each line of business and assist in bringing to project to fruition, depending on timeline
- Research competition by marketing functioning by performing gap analysis along with recommendations for consideration by the branding/marketing channel.
- Coordinate day-to-day deliverables with internal stakeholders and other line of business and enterprise partners
- Support reporting on marketing metrics where appropriate
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spreadsheets where appropriate, depending on marketing team
- Graduating with a four-year degree or graduate level degree by May 2025 with focused coursework in marketing, communications, or related field
- Outstanding academic achievement (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork from past work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Bring solid analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com .
Aug. 12, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!