Summer 2024 Intern, Integrated Analytics
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionYour Opportunity as an Integrated Analytics Intern Our commitment to leverage strategic analysis has taken on even greater importance in today’s competitive environment. We are investing in growing our analytical capabilities and supporting the growth of those on our team. As an intern within Integrated Analytics, you will become a strategic business partner who helps drive analytics across one of our sales teams and deliver insights that directly impact financial targets.
Work Arrangements: Remote
In this role you will:
Create and leverage deep consumer and retailer insights that drive data-inspired decision making.
- Collaborate within Integrated Analytics to create strategic account recommendations supporting the broader organization.
- Support the development of capabilities utilizing syndicated data, account specific data, JMS financial data, and advanced statistical analysis techniques.
- Develop and deliver effective data stories through high impact data visualizations and communication skills.
- Gain meaningful and translatable experience from the real work you will be provided, relationship management, and professional development.
What we are looking for:
A Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing in school with requisite educational experience in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or another related field.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A well-rounded skill set including strong critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and project management skills as well as an interest in data visualization, advanced analytics, and finding innovative solutions to complex business questions.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with large datasets and have the ability to identify patterns and trends in the data
- A passion for numbers, data, and analytics, and the ability to take initiative and work collaboratively.
Why the J.M. Smucker Company’s Internship Program is Right for You Looking for a world-class internship program at a Fortune 500 company? At Smucker, we’re committed to offering you that world-class experience and the opportunity to:
- Learn: Realize your potential in a collaborative, supportive environment where you’re part of the Smucker Family and challenged to be your best.
- Grow: Receive hands-on training from a dedicated mentor and connect with peers and leaders across our Company.
- Lead: Contribute to high-profile projects that support our strategic priorities along with opportunities to get involved in many ways including our continued progress on the journey to become the organization we expect to be on inclusion, diversity and equity. We firmly believe that an inclusive environment and diverse organization strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
Beyond the purposeful work you'll be doing each day, we offer a wide variety of perks to help make your experience a memorable one. Examples include:
- Unique opportunities to network and engage with company leadership
- Participate in tailored professional development sessions
- Take part in networking events and outings with fellow interns
- A fully equipped fitness center with a basketball court, indoor walking track and rec league sports
- The Orchard, our gourmet cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch, with specials derived from seasonal and local ingredients
- A competitive compensation package and paid corporate holidays
- Employee discount at our Company Store
- Housing stipend for those relocating for their internship
Learn more about working at Smucker:
- Our Total Rewards Benefits Program
- Our Thriving Together Philosophy Supporting All Impacted by Our Business
- Our Continued Progress on Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!