Summer 2024 Internship Program - Hr
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Detroit, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
General informationCareer area Human Resources Country United States Work Location(s) 500 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI, 601 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC State Michigan City Detroit Remote? No Ref # 15738 Posted Date Monday, July 3, 2023 Working time Full time
Ally and Your CareerAlly Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
The OpportunityYour internship with Ally will move you from Educated to Experienced; connecting you with diverse teams and functions across the country. You will have the opportunity to interact with Ally's leadership and learn from their personal successes. The Ally internship program seeks to guide and mentor students with development opportunities designed to provide a bridge between the academic world and the world of business.
Areas of Opportunity
- Human Resources
- Program length: 12 weeks
- Tentative Program Start Date: May 21, 2024
- Tentative Program End Date: August 9, 2024
- In-Person Internship with flexibility
- 40 hours a week
- Market competitive compensation
The Work Itself
- Attend formal company orientation and training
- Participate in executive speaking series
- Have hands on experience in area of study; as well as participate in project-based work
- Participate in an Employee Resource Group mentoring program
- Lead an end of assignment presentation
- Leadership and career development
- Networking opportunities
The Skills You Bring
- Well-rounded in academics, volunteering, and fun!
- Eager to challenge the status quo.
- A rising Junior or Senior in a full-time undergraduate program.
- A passion for the financial services and technology industry is strongly preferred.
- Candidates should reside in a commutable distance from the Ally location to which they are assigned.
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company now or in the future.
How We'll Have Your BackAlly's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Our Total Rewards program includes industry-leading compensation and benefits plus additional incentives that are designed to meet your needs and those of your family so you can get the most out of your career and your life, including:
- Time Away: 11 paid holidays, 20 paid time off days, and 8 hours of volunteer time off, yearly (paid time off is prorated based on start date)
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan pay downs and 529 educational save up assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase plan, and financial learning center and financial coach access.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including medical, dental and vision, employee, spouse and child life insurance, short- and long-term disability, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions, Healthcare FSA, critical illness, accident & hospital indemnity insurance, and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy and fertility assistance as well as paid parental and caregiver leave, Dependent Day Care FSA back-up child and adult/elder care days and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including Mentally Fit Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
- Other compensations: depending on the role for which you are considered, you may be eligible for travel allowances, relocation assistance, a signing bonus and/or equity.
- To view more detailed information about Ally’s Total Rewards, please visit this link: https://www.ally.com/content/dam/pdf/corporate/ally-total-rewards-snapshot.pdf
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!