Summer Internship Program
Posted on June 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Ogilvy is the leading marketing communications agency in Hong Kong, and the largest communications network in Asia. We are a creative transformation company, looking to impact culture and fame for brands and businesses in Hong Kong. As people are our biggest asset, we are looking for young stars that can grow with us to become our future business leaders.
About the Role
This is a 12-week on the job training programme. Each intern will be assigned to a mentor for coaching and participate in weekly training sessions and activities. The program also involves projects and a final assignment/pitch to determine which intern has earned his spot on the team.
What You'll Do
- Our business is about making and selling commercial art. Creativity is the most valuable and irreplaceable asset. We are looking for someone that has a heart for creativity, with the ability to see and appreciate concept, while comprehending the bigger message.
- If you possess the skill to create, produce, sell, negotiate, scope, or anything else involving the agency's product, then you are the person we're looking for!
- As this is for our Account Management, Creative, Strategy & Planning, PR & Influence, Social & Experience groups/businesses, we are looking for someone who enjoys managing a project, stakeholders (both internal and client-facing), and seeing it come to life.
- Project management also requires organisation, diplomacy and problem-solving skills.
- They are born leaders, but as we are a collaborative business, you should be a team player as well. The best ideas often come from strong partnerships.
What You'll Need
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary. This person should also be proficient in English and fluent in Cantonese. Mandarin would be advantageous.
- 3rd year or final year students, available for a full-time internship from June to August 2023
- You are interested with our work and are thrilled to becoming a part of our team.
- Strong social media presence and understanding of social media platforms would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and dynamic individual with excellent work ethic and personal morals.
- A high personal drive and energy, proactive, independent, good at execution and the ambition to take us to the next level.
How We'll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We'll empower you with the tools you'll need to succeed. We'll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We'll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we'll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you'll be proud, with people you'll be proud to call your teammates.
Our program will run from June 5 to August 25, 2023.
Interested parties please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
July 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Summer Internship Program - F&A
Job Location Mumbai Job Description P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a s…
Summer Internship Program | Brand
Job Location Mumbai Job Description Did you know P&G invented the concep…
Information Technology Summer Internship Program - 2024
More than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciti…