Supply Chain Analyst - Internship
Posted on Sept. 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Santa Rosa, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Locations US-CA-Santa Rosa Job Number 2023-13635 Category General Job Type Intern Travel None Full Time / Part Time Full Time (F)
OverviewKeysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world's visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions - and our methods for creating them - help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100's Best Companies List and we are "Great Place to Work" Certified. We're driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight - People and Culture - YouTube
In Keysight's Technology Order Fulfillment team, your opportunity as Supply Chain Analyst Intern Our commitment is to leverage strategic analysis has taken on elevated significance in today's competitive environment.
We are investing in growing our analytical capabilities and supporting the growth of those on our team. As a Supply Chain Analyst intern, you will become a strategic business partner who helps drive analytical insights that directly impact operational performance.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain enterprise dashboards via Power BI to aid our new technology operations
- Collaborate with team members and internal partners to create intuitive dashboards and data processing recommendations in supporting the broader organization.
- Develop and deliver effective data stories through high impact data visualizations and communication skills.
- Gain meaningful and translatable experience from the real work you will be provided, relationship management, and professional development.
What we are looking for:
- Rising student in school with requisite educational experience in Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or another related field
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A well-rounded skill set including strong critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and project management skills as well as an interest in data visualization, advanced analytics, and finding innovative solutions to complex business questions.
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be currently enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are starting a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment (Not Internship) visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
California Pay Range: $22.65 - $29.62
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Careers Privacy Statement
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Oct. 6, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!