Supply Chain Finance Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Omaha, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
This job posting is an “Evergreen Requisition” designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
Have a taste for something big? Launch your career at Conagra Brands, one of North America’s leading branded food companies!
Our internship program will introduce you to the world of consumer packaged goods with the goal of cooking up an interest in future career opportunities and allowing you to make an impact in a refuse-to-lose environment. Come work for a company known for iconic brands: Reddi-wip, Slim Jim, Angie’s BOOMCHICKPOP, Chef Boyardee, Swiss Miss and more!
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
You will be immersed into Conagra Brands and our Finance Organization for 11 weeks. The Supply Chain Finance Intern performs analyses and reporting under general supervision. You can expect to work collaboratively with other members of the Conagra Supply Chain Finance Team and Finance organization To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
When: May 28 – August 9, 2024
Location(s): Omaha, NE
Schedule: Interns should expect to work 40 hours/week
Why should you become a Conagra intern?
- Our intern compensation starts at $20/hr
- We set you up for success. All interns participate in two days of orientation in Omaha.
- You’ll receive professional development before and during the internship.
- Network with and learn from our leaders across the company.
- Summer Hours. Offices close at 1 p.m. on Friday.
- You don’t have to stress about getting to your new city or where you’re going to live. Summer relocation and housing is provided by Conagra as needed.
- Summer Send Off. Come back to Omaha to celebrate and give back to the community.
Is this internship right for you?
We're looking for someone who wants to be part of promoting the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to make a difference and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make a difference.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after the internship program concludes
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- You are willing to relocate to Omaha, NE for the duration of your internship
We want you to bring your whole self to work and value diversity and inclusion:
- Named a Best Place to Work multiple years by Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ+
- One of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion by The Disability Equality Index
- Top company for LatinX talent as named by Latino Leaders Magazine
- Multi-Year honoree of Civic 50, recognizing the nation’s 50 most civic-minded companies
- Scholarship provider to Thurgood Marshall and Hispanic Scholarship Foundation
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Oct. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!