Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 1, 2023 by InternPlug
- Golden Valley, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description: Ignite your Career Journey with Pentair’s Leadership Development Internship Program!
Are you ready to dive into a world of innovation and hands-on learning? Pentair invites ambitious and forward-thinking students to apply to join our summer internship program.
What Awaits You Embark on a 12-week experience where innovation, creativity and professionalism prosper. As an intern at Pentair, you will be provided with an immersive and collaborative career development experience guided by Pentair leaders who are invested in your growth.
Make a Difference Each intern will be assigned to a real-world, strategic business project that you will be immersed in for the summer. Your work will directly help Pentair achieve our mission of a more sustainable future. Interns will present their project objectives, processes, and overall results and impact to leadership at the internship program's end.
Professional Cohort Development As a Pentair intern, you will participate in a formal mentorship program, one-on-one coffee chats with Pentair leaders, weekly sessions with Business Unit Presidents and much more! Network with industry leaders, enhance your skills through workshops and gain insights from cohort events to fuel your career aspirations.
Hear from Pentair Interns “Pentair has shown me what community in the workplace looks like through consistent support as I navigate my internship projects for this summer. I have gotten the opportunity to not only put into practice the skills that I have been developing through my curriculum, but also, I have had the ability to learn more about the industry of manufacturing as well as generally how to become a better business professional. I am immensely thankful for this opportunity as it has been extremely impactful as I begin my career.” – Jason Hayes, 2023 Supply Chain & Operations Intern & Incoming 2024 Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program Employee About Pentair: At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture, and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business, and industries around the world. Whether it is improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource.
- Provide the opportunity to work with supply leaders in understanding supply analytics, commodity management, and NPD Sourcing/VAVE Sourcing/Strategic Sourcing events and projects
- Provide the opportunity to support operations leaders with continuous improvement projects that will improve safety, deliver, quality, cost, cash (SQDCC) for the manufacturing site
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair's proven standard methodologies
- Competitive pay
- Offer a variety of professional development, social, and volunteer events to help you make valuable connections throughout the summer months
- Provide the opportunity to deliver a professional presentation of your key learnings to the Pentair senior leadership team with the potential for a full-time position upon graduation
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Operations Management from an accredited university
- Be enrolled as a junior undergraduate (Preferred Graduation Date: Spring 2025)
- Have a strong interest in pursuing the Supply & Operations Leadership Development Program which requires annual relocation/working in locations throughout the United States upon graduation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Key Internship Information:
- 12-week internship program (May 20th, 2024 – August 9th, 2024)
- This position pays an hourly rate of $27.00 / hour. Interns work approximately 40-hours each week during the internship.
- Financial Support may be offered to those relocating for Pentair's Summer 2024 Internship Program
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Oct. 1, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!