Posted on Sept. 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lakeville, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionOur R&D Team is looking for a Sustainability Intern for the Summer of 2024! All internships start June 4th, 2024 and are 10-12 weeks long. Position location: We're all about flexibility! This will be a hybrid role based out of our corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MA with Mondays & Fridays remote. Who We are Looking For: Are you passionate about tackling climate change, supporting farmers, and building a more sustainable and just world? Then Ocean Spray’s Global Impact and Sustainability team is a perfect fit for you. The R&D and Sustainability department is looking to add a Sustainability intern to its growing Sustainability and ESG function for the Summer 2024. Ocean Spray’s mission is to connect our farms to families for a better life. Together with our farmer-owners, we are dedicated to the health of people, communities, and our planet. We’re continuously improving our impact by addressing issues such as climate change, food waste, water stewardship, and human rights across our entire business. Our three core pillars keep us aligned to our mission. Through these pillars we seek to:
- Advance Regenerative Cranberry Agriculture
- Create Sustainable Operations and Supply Chains
- And Design Purposeful Products and Packaging
- Currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Business, Political Science or Engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Broad understanding of key environmental and social topics such as climate change, sustainable agriculture, waste, water stewardship, and human rights. Deeper expertise in at least one topic area is preferred.
- Ability to recognize and frame environmental and social issues as business risks and opportunities.
- Advanced communication, research, and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, especially with various levels within an organization.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and motivation.
- Must adapt well to change and be able to prioritize shifting short and long term project deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Team members, farmers, consumers and communities alike-we value what makes us unique and strive to connect our farms to families for a better life by living our values:
- Grower Mindset – We embrace our grower-owners innovative spirit and heritage through confidence, learning and focus on the future.
- Sustainable Results – Guided by purpose, we are focused on delivering results for our grower-owners.
- Integrity Above All – We are ethical, doing the right thing for our grower-owners, customers, consumers and each other
- Inclusive Teamwork – We build diverse and inclusive teams that strengthen our cooperative.
Oct. 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!