Talent Acquisition Intern
Posted on July 11, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionIf you are ready to join a company that truly cares about its employees, our members, and our community then you have come to the right place! Overview of Your Role As the Talent Acquisition Intern you will assist various Employee Experience leaders in handling administrative tasks and supporting the division’s daily activities. Special focus in assisting with entry-level recruitment activities will be placed on this role. Role Responsibilities
- Provide support to Talent Acquisition Specialists in reviewing and screening candidates against established qualifications
- Assis with day-to-day operations of the Employee Experience functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Employee Experience executives
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation in Workday as needed.
- Analyze survey data, both qualitative and quantitative, to help us better understand the impact of change moments in an employee journey
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, demonstrated collaborative approach
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and technical skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Professional presentation and ability to handle confidential information.
- Skilled in the use of technology to provide solutions to business needs.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Your ability to be bonded is required
Aug. 10, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!