Technical Program Management / Program Management Intern, Summer 2024 – United States
Posted on Aug. 22, 2023 by InternPlug
- O'Fallon, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionOur Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Title and Summary Technical Program Management / Program Management Intern, Summer 2024 – United States
- Support the execution of multiple complex initiatives across geographies, in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery
- Work across multiple teams (may be cross-cutting across programs, business/engineering teams, and/or technologies or work may be vertically focused on a single program within a domain) to drive technology strategy alignment and partnership against complex objectives
- Proactively mobilizes, orchestrates, and accelerates complex initiatives with dependent organizations to ensure successful execution and completion
- Identify, collect, synthesize and communicate risks and blockers in a concise, accurate, and professional manner for senior leadership to ensure alignment based on evolving priorities
- Regularly define and review key success metrics for data-focused tracking and proactively seek out new and improved mechanisms for visibility ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Sept. 21, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!