Technology Internship Program - Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 25, 2023 by InternPlug
- Miami, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionAt World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000 strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
Spend your summer with a global leader in the energy industry! We’re Creating a More Sustainable Future: https://www.wfscorp.com/ We are seeking highly motivated college students for our Technology Internship Program. A must-have intern experience that gives students the opportunity to join an innovative team. We work in more than 150 locations worldwide and come from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds that offer an equally diverse range of skills. As a global leader in the energy industry, World Fuel Services offers exceptional individuals the opportunity to become part of a hugely successful international corporation. We are proud to be among the Fortune 100 companies. We’re driving innovation by Digitizing our Global Business. Assignments will be in one of the following areas:
- Cloud Programming
- Cloud Infrastructure
- ONLY Junior students currently enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Technology.
- Must have a scheduled graduation date of December 2024 or May 2025.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Understanding of information technology; including hardware, O/S, database technologies, middle-ware, micro-service application architecture and continuous delivery.
- Understanding of business fundamentals.
- Eagerness and passion to learn with an elevated level of motivation and drive.
- Extraordinarily strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be open to working remotely, onsite, or a Hybrid model and commit to working during normal business hours (8-5 or similar, Monday through Friday)
Oct. 25, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!