Ui/Ux Designer Intern
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionFull Time Remote Internship
- Internship : 3 months to 6 months.
Skills : Communication, Creative, Analytical, Negotiation, Organizational, Goal focused.
Job Description: As a UI/UX intern, you will help in design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our product be it the web or mobile apps. You will work closely with our design team, frontend engineering team and the product manager to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements seamlessly in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e. g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e. g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Excellent communication skills
- UI/UX Design Certification
- Must be flexible, independent and a self-starter who can work with little supervision.
- Love thinking creatively, well organized, responsible and dedicated to fulfill multiple projects requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
- Must experiment and learn new software’s to speed up and facilitate the design process.
Stipend : Rs 3000
Working Days : Monday to Friday(Saturday off based on task completion).
OUR WORK CULTURE
- Sensitivity to need of employees & customers.
- Openness to communication options.
- Job security and proper remuneration.
- Freedom to express new ideas and thoughts.
- Periodic training and development
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!