User Growth/ Customer Acquisition (Graduate Intern)
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionFull time , London
Punk Money is a hugely disruptive Fin-Tech start-up that is developing a completely new type of financial platform with a community at its core.
And, we’re looking for a future marketing superstar to join our growing team and help us scale this game-changing startup into a global mega-brand.
About the role
Working at Punk Money isn’t about being a cog in a machine, we’re looking for stand-out individuals who’ve got the drive and determination to make the role their own.
We’re looking for a highly motivated User Growth/ Customer Acquisition/ Marketing Executive to whip up community-focused, channel marketing campaigns that drive user growth and that gets our message to the people who need to hear it on whatever channel that may be.
The growth and marketing team will lead the charge, disrupting the finance markets, and recruiting the users we need to drive the company into hyper-growth and become a global leader.
This will be an exciting role, we’ll be researching and creating content first-hand, everything from engaging with journalists to creating TiKToK videos and even more. So, we’re after someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
What you'll do
- Helping to plan and carry out growth marketing campaigns
- Manage our Google and Meta PPC campaigns
- Performing customer research and monitoring the public and media's opinion of the brand
- Manage and updating brand social media accounts
- Writing and editing press releases, newsletters, and social media content
What you'll need
- You'll be driven by data, and numbers to help us decide where to focus.
- A degree in economics would be good so you can crunch numbers and focus on increasing revenue.
- You'll the passion and drive to work in a world-changing startup is 100% necessary.
- You’ll need to demonstrate that you’re a switched-on individual and a self-starter and a quick learner.
- You’ll be able to show evidence of a solid understanding of multiple social media platforms, are you a TicTok expert or an Instagram influencer - shout about it and tell us.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications is a bonus (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) so let us know what you’re familiar with.
From the first hire to the last, from the most junior to the most senior it is important that everyone shares our core values:
Make it Happen: Punk’s always been a DIY culture and we’re all about getting things done. We’re after people who share this ethos, who roll up their sleeves and get stuck in and make amazing things happen.
Be a Champion, not a Challenger: We’re a champion of the people. We stand for the little guy, the overlooked, the ripped-off and abused. We’re here to make a difference to people's lives, not to challenge other companies.
Be Excellent to Each Other: This is us to the core. It means, doing what's right for all parties involved, even if it’s hard to achieve.
Stand for Something: We’re the rebels with a cause. We’ve been ripped off by banks long enough. Now is the time to fight back, to unite, to create new services which are fairer, cheaper and easier to use.
Community First: This is at the heart of everything we do. We unite people and solve their problems as a collective allowing them to better understand their finances and get out of debt and invest their savings in other members so that everyone prospers.
If you think this sounds like your kind of place to work then we’d love to hear from you - no recruiters, please.
Send an email along with your C.V. and LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!