Posted on July 4, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionLocation: Singapore, Singapore Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily. Thales established its presence in Singapore in 1973 to support the expansion of aerospace-related activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Throughout the last four decades, the company grew from strength to strength and is today involved in the primary businesses of Aerospace (including Air Traffic Management), Defence & Security, Ground Transportation and Digital Identity & Security. Thales today employs over 2,100 people in Singapore across all its business areas. If you are looking to be part of an innovation team shaping and contributing to the future, the experience and the digitalization of transportation forward; impacting not just millions of commuters but many transport operators and users around the world? It might begin here, today. Join the highly dynamic yet resilient blooming transportation sector with GTS. As the UXUI Intern with the innovation team (Serving two business line ICS and URS within GTS). You will cover and support the UXUI Lead with the following scopes:
- Support the projects; by nurturing human centered design, product thinking, UX; to collaborate in modelling the user experience of various business-to-business (B2B) systems and engineering solutions within GTS
- Support and facilitate user research studies to uncover needs, painpoints, support validation using various methods (Eg. user interviews, surveys, desk research, card sorting, usability testing, tree-testing, heuristic analysis etc)
- Drive co-creation and on discovery of archetypes and research outcomes (service blue printing, user persona, user journey, experience maps, wireframes, etc.)
- Design the UI with best practices and rigorously validate them with research or ideally with proxy/end-users
- Iterate designs based on the user test findings and well considered system thinking
- Contribute to the design system, alpha style guides and liaise with the design system owners to ensure alignment with best practices
- Engage with stakeholders to define ideal ways of working for the success of the product
- Presenting UX/research outcomes to nurture business alignment and educate on their impact to the development and product values
- Supporting the UXUI learning/training tracks within GTS
Aug. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!