Vets Intern - Icb - Quality Assurance
Posted on Sept. 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform quality assurance on defined samples of cases per, day / week / month.
- Setup and maintain regular reporting for team leads and senior leadership.
- Participate in and lead team discussions on the calibration of findings and build consensus.
- Track and review Quality Assurance observations.
- Trigger point for process improvements.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and information sharing for efficient execution; build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Ensure risks & issues are escalated appropriately within the governance structure.
Required qualification, skills and capabilities:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, focused on retail banking products, credit cards.
- Quality Assurance background is a must.
- Ability to identify and articulate new or emerging risks to the business, getting to the why as efficiently as possible.
- Detail oriented and a disciplined approach to process and quality controls.
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate results of testing.
- Postgraduate/ MBA (or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Experience in the financial service industry with retail customers and products
- 4+ years experience in QA
- Experience with QA of call/ chat interactions
Preferred qualification, skills and capabilities:
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, documentation and metrics.
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Strong teamwork, partnership, and collaboration
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Oct. 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!