Visual Communication Graduate Intern
Posted on Sept. 12, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pretoria, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
We're seeking a motivated Visual Communication/Graphic Design/Multimedia graduate intern for a 6–12-month, full-time paid position. The visual & graphic designer will be responsible for creating creative content pertaining to digital and printed media as per creative briefs provided by stakeholders within the organisation. The visual & graphic designer will be responsible for digital and printed design solutions.
Ethos and Values
- To actively participate to execute the vision, mission, and values of CTU.
- To model CTU’s commitment to excellence, independence and opportunity in everyday work and practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the Vision, Mission and Objectives of CTU.
- Interpret the creative brief by the marketing managers & creative leads and develop a project plan.
- Determine and plan the required design solutions.
- Create marketing collateral for digital and print briefs.
- Design according to the CI of CTU.
- Assist with UI & UX design.
- Conceptualise new designs for different market segments.
- Basic content overview and check copy for errors.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve individual results within company requirements.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage your own time.
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Visual Communication/Graphic Design/Multimedia diploma/degree
- Executing designs according to design briefs.
- Conceptualise new ideas for campaigns and marketing deliverables.
- Keep updated on all product and company developments by working with the marketing and sales teams.
- Create high-quality marketing assets for different platforms and ensure accurate brand representation.
- Collaborate proactively with the digital marketing specialist to design and pitch concepts for visual assets that achieve marketing standards.
- Be able to work in a high pace environment.
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Design Suite, with a basic understanding of After Effects & Premiere Pro.
- Advantage, but not required: Basic understanding of WordPress.
- Ethical professional behaviour.
Oct. 12, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!