Web Developer / Designer / Freshers
Posted on Aug. 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Mumbai, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Candidate should have a good sense of coding such that it does not compromise site performance.
- Should be able to work independently
- Experience with responsive structure and best practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelors degree
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
- Strong HTML background (HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0)
- Basic HTML 5
- DIV + CSS (Table less html) based liquid layout technique
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of CSS 1.0, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0
- Intermediate knowledge of JQuery & Ajax
- Should have working knowledge of graphic editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks)
- Good working experience on Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Deep understanding of all things “database” – schema design, optimization, scalability, etc.
Experience with Content Management Systems (Joomla, WordPress, Magento etc.).
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Job Type: Full-time
Sept. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!