Web Developer Intern
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Hi! Our awesome company is looking for University Interns who have experience in Web Development, & able to commit for a Full-Time Internship of 3 months or more (longer durations preferred).
- MindFlex Education's internship programme aims to provide internships which are fulfilling, as well as practical in real-world situations
- Our office culture is fun, young & encouraging. We take our work, as well as our fun seriously
- We provide full-time job opportunities for interns who have excelled in their internship
- Enjoy a modern office environment with exciting facilities, such as a PS5, Full-Sized Pool Table, High-End Karaoke System & more
- Close-knit team of 15-20 pax, strictly NO office politics, NO over-time culture, NO bring-work-home culture
Web Developer Intern Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve & automate company's business process through creation of new PHP web applications & improvement of existing code.
- Review of company's existing process systems to improve UI/UX for both internal and external users.
- Be involved in improvement of company's iOS & Android application
- Connecting SQL Databases to developed web applications
- Review and improve company's current cronjobs and APIs for both internal and external software.
- Ensure that new projects are moved from development phase to production phase smoothly, and are both desktop & mobile friendly.
- Spearhead development of new landing pages for company's website on WordPress platform, with usage of HTML & CSS code involved.
- Modify and improve current landing pages for company's website, with the addition of new functionalities.
- Data mining of websites and database for information to be used in company's IT projects.
Learning Outcomes & Objectives:
- Intern will be exposed to the movement of IT projects from development phase to production phase in a systematic & meticulous manner.
- Intern will have the first-hand experience of building code which can be translated into real-world business usage, to solve actual business problems.
- Intern will learn how to manage expectations of different stakeholders, in particular balancing between "design wants" of the company and limitations of existing web platforms.
- Intern will gain valuable first-hand experience of developing mobile applications, as well as creating new website landing pages from scratch in a professional setting.
- Intern will gain insights on mining data content and using it for real-life application purposes.
- Intern will be able to review and suggest opinions on how certain UI/UX interfaces of the company can be improved, and carry out plans for improvement.
- Intern will also be able to review codes and script written by previous developers; learning from examples and improvement on existing code.
- Intern will also have access to a "senior developer" who will be able to answer queries & troubleshoot whever necessary
- Has to be a current University Undergraduate in a computing-related course
- Possess some previous experience with website designing / programming
- A good team player who is able to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think critically and be able to suggest possible improvements to existing company software systems
- Possess adequate problem-solving skills to tackle day-to-day issues independently
Working Hours, Location & Remuneration:
- 5 Days Work Week, Weekdays 9.00am - 6.30pm
- Midview City (Sin Ming Lane)
- Closest MRTs: Bright-Hill MRT (Door-Step), Bishan / Marymount MRT (nearby)
- $1,000 - $1,200/Month
- Interns will also be given several days of paid leave (depending on internship period)
Why Choose Us:
- Fun Working Environment with No Office Politics!
- Casual Working Attire, Relaxed Setting
- Close-Knit Team of 15-20 Pax
- Spacious Office with Modern & Fun Entertainment Facilities (Pool Table, Playstation 5, Karaoke Set, Board Games...etc)
- Company Meals / Outings / Events / Bonding Activities
- Great & Enjoyable Company Culture
- Many of our interns have also converted to full-time & contract positions after their internship as they thoroughly enjoyed their learning experience with us
- Conveniently located with New Bright Hill MRT at Doorstep
- Submit an e-mail application with Resume/CV to email@example.com with Email Title "Web Developer Intern Application"
- Please ensure to include the following in Email and attached documents:
1. Earliest Available Start-Date for Internship
2. Available Duration for Internship
3. Suitable Profile Picture of Yourself
4. Is Undertaking The Internship for A Course Requirement, or Self-Improvement
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a short interview over Zoom or Face-to-Face
- Signing of Non-Compete contract will be required upon successful selection
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Web Developer Intern
Php, wordpress and an opportunity to work as full time after internship time period is over. Job Ty…