Web Technology Intern
Posted on Sept. 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
At TI, the learning doesn't stop just because it is the summer!
When you join TI as an intern you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. And you get access to invaluable insight, individual coaching and mentoring from your organization’s top leaders.
The internship experience is geared towards individuals completing degrees in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism and who have an interest in:
- Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
- Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions.
- Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
- Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc.
- Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and leader communications strategies
- Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
- Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs, organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital Marketing & Communications Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Relevant previous internship experience in a related field
- Demonstrated curiosity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Oct. 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!