Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Posted on Sept. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Atlanta, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals.
In one way, you've known us all your life. Perhaps you even think of Coca-Cola® as an old friend. But old friends can grow in new and exciting ways. Surely you have. And so have we.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide.
Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- A pragmatic and commercial mindset that understands the challenge of sustainability.
Seeking talented MBA students for internships in Summer 2024 in Brand Marketing. Internship opportunities may exist in various Brand Business Units. In posting to this profile, you may be considered for potential internship opportunities within the following groups:
- Coca-Cola Trademark: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Sparkling Flavors: Sprite, Fanta & Other Sparkling Soft Drink Brands
- Still (Water & Tea): Topo Chico, smartwater, DASANI, Tea Category, vitaminwater
- Nutrition: Minute Maid, Simply, Nutrition
Core Internship Deliverables
The Brand Marketing Intern will be aligned to a business-driven project based on current brand needs or potential untapped opportunities that contribute to future business planning. The project is based on clearly defined and complex business opportunities that require data-driven analysis, strategic thinking and problem solving to develop a formal presentation and recommendation which will favorably impact the business. This type of work requires creative thinking and consumer insight capability.
INDIVIDUAL CAPSTONE PROJECT:
Develop a recommendation which will favorably address a real and complex business issue for a specific brand/category. This project will require the Intern to:
Module A: Conduct an assessment of the business situation and identify key strategic insights, considerations, and support points for their potential recommendation.
Module B: Based on the assessment, create a detailed recommendation and business plan (including but not limited to specific marketing tactics, research plans, timeline, etc.)
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES – vary by assignment: support the day-to-day Brand operations; consistent with traditional Associate Brand Manager responsibilities (Monthly Business Analysis, Creative Brief Development, Marketing Tactic Reviews)
Successful candidates will exhibit the following skills & attributes:
- MARKETING CONCEPTS: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts used in the development of marketing plans. (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation)
- THOUGHT GENERATION: Ability to generate new ways of thinking about consumers and applying to businesses (e.g., experiential marketing, intuitive trend forecasting, and product innovation).
- COLLABORATION: Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across the organization, listen with empathy to understand different points of view, and communicate to various audiences by expressing ideas clearly, balancing passion with comprehension.
- PASSION: Passionate about consumer marketing and The Coca-Cola Company
Education requirement: Current MBA student
Travel: Summer internships may require limited travel based on assignment
Work Location: The Coca-Cola Company Headquarters in Atlanta, GA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Oct. 20, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!